Saturday, August 30, 2008

Time to pack.

Oh boy. It is time to get packin' for this trip. Below you can see everything that has to fit into my one checked bag followed by everything that must fit into my one carry on. This will be interesting. Now, I have already done a practice pack, and the weight of the checked bag was significantly less than 50 lbs (although, for international travel, you are allowed 70 pounds. I just can't lift that much. So I'm shooting for 50 or less). I just hope I can do it again.
Well, wish me luck.

8 comments:

pdenninggolden said...

Well, Good Luck with this, Leslie; yes, you can! Remember that a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. I'm thinking of you and praying for you.

Love, Pat ;-)

pdenninggolden said...

Hello, Wyoming:

Are you fired up yet?

Leslie said...

Oh yeah. I'm really nervous, too. :-)

pdenninggolden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pdenninggolden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pdenninggolden said...

I wish you Dingle Days, Leslie....:-)

Sambo said...

Flip flops! Fantastic!! Enjoy the journey Leslie. We'll be thinking of you in your summer as we head to winter!!

Cindy said...

Are you there yet, are you there yet???? I keep checking this obsessively.... :)